Experienced Tax Experts Working for You
At Lindsey, Lindsey & Mueller we take pride in providing our clients with expertise and a peace of mind. We view our relationship with each of our clients as an ongoing partnership and strive to provide you with quality, up-to-date tax return preparation, and advice. With our one-on-one tax preparation service, you know that your tax return is in capable hands.
Our partners and staff understand the importance of remaining up-to-date with the changing tax laws and monitor throughout the year all of the tax-saving opportunities available to you to minimize your tax liabilities and maximize your future opportunities. We stay abreast of current legislative changes, proposals, rules, regulations and other developments in all aspects of federal, state and local taxation. We maintain an extensive up-to-date reference library and have online access to the most current tax information available to assist us with interpreting any changes that may impact the diverse clientele we serve, including individuals, businesses, and professional organizations.
We understand that one of our client’s top priorities is paying less in taxes. This is best achieved through comprehensive tax planning. Throughout the year, we will work with you to plan tax-saving strategies by developing a customized plan tailored to your unique situation. Our philosophy of maintaining close client relations allows us to use a proactive “early-warning” approach to tax planning. By consistently focusing on the details of a client’s individual situation, we gain a much better understanding of their needs. This allows us to provide the kind of forward-thinking services that help our clients succeed.
Our firm understands that few things evoke more fear than receiving a notice from the IRS. Lindsey, Lindsey & Mueller provides expert IRS representation services and will act as your representative in front of federal and state agencies to help resolve your issue promptly with as little stress as possible. During an audit, professional representation can be vital, and our experience with tax authorities enables us to guide you through your situation with ease and expertise.
Whether you are a business owner with a major operation, a partner in a professional organization or an individual with substantial holdings, Lindsey, Lindsey & Mueller can accommodate your needs.
Here are some of the innovative Tax Services we offer:
- Transfers of Wealth, Estate Planning, Gifts
- Trust Accounting and Reporting
- Personal Financial Statement Preparation and Planning
- Property Tax Assessments and Abatements
- IRS Audits and Tax Representation
- International Tax Planning and Expatriate Tax Returns
- Previous Year Return Reviews, Carrybacks, Amended Returns
- Investment Analysis & Explanation
- Preparation of Tax Returns
- Business Plan Development Multi-state Tax Planning
- S-Corporation Elections
- Consolidated Groups
- Tax-exempt Organizations
- Obtaining Financing and Capitalization
- Business Organization and Choice of Entity
- Buy-Sell Agreement Structuring’s
- Professional Accounting Staffing & Evaluation (Compensation Review)
- Preparation of Corporate Tax Returns
- Business Problem Solving
- Lease/Buy Decisions
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Ownership Succession Planning
- Mergers and Acquisitions Consulting
- Choice of Retirement Plan
- Forecasts and Projections